Artificial light: Planning to protect amenity
Managing Director Alistair Scott will be speaking at this years Artificial Light Workshop on the 12 February in London.
What you will gain from attending the workshop.
- Examine and interpret lighting designs, contour plans and maps submitted by lighting engineers.
- Understand how obtrusive light is treated under planning law
- Learn of British Standards for good practice in light planning
- See a demonstration on how to use a light meter
- Review other Light Impact Assessments
- Share experience and best practice with professional peers
For more information on how to attend please use the link below.